Monday, October 22, 2007

Just Gotta Wait

I’ve got a blog entry in the making that is quite a story. So, to get you excited about it ahead of time, I’m offering some possible titles for the tale as a sneak preview:

1. The Worst Idea Ever: A Paraguayan Travel No-No
2. The Incredible Adventure of Jason and the Three Ladies
3. Where’d that Drunk with a Pistol Come from?
4. Why Don’t They Teach You the Word “Assault” in High School Spanish?
5. I Wish I Had Thought of This ahead of Time
6. Yes, Junior, People Really Do Lose Control of Bodily Functions in Terrifying Situations
7. Staring Down the Gun Barrel
8. My Own Personal Portal to Glory
9. At Least I Thought I Was Ready to Go
10. Someone’s Prayin’, Lord
11. Yes, Sir, Please Take My Pants, Too
12. American Cowardice
13. If I Were a Cat, I’d Have 8 More Lives
14. Angels Watchin’ Over Me, My Lord
15. Every Day Now Is a Gift

I bet you can’t wait to hear what happened. For me, it’s still kind of fresh, so it may take a few days for me to process everything and write about it.

3 comments:

Lance Webel said...

I, for one, am pretty excited to hear it ...

Potted Farm said...

My personal vote is for 6 or 11.
And speaking of words they don't teach you in high school foreign language classes... "rape". I happened to be watching a movie with the French subtitles one day and the next day there was a report of "un violer" in a park near my friend's apartment was in the paper. Moral of the story? God created subtitles for a reason.
Hope you're having fun (and staying safe)!!

Aunt Sandy said...

Jason Daniel Steidl HOW DARE YOU!!!!!! I expect something SOON!!Love you, miss you and praying for you, now more than ever.
Aunt Sandy